One of my favorite games of all time, let alone one of my favorite ‘indie‘ games of all time, is now available on IndieGameStand for the awesome price of “Whatever you want!”. Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space is the epitome of indie gaming goodness. This roguelike, space exploration, adventure / real-time strategy game has all the fun and entertainment of a dozen games jam packed into one title that can be played and finished during your coffee break (15 – 30 mins on average), but don’t let that deter you or put you off this awesome little indie game. Weird Worlds has enough replay value to last you for years. Every time you start the game up it’s a new adventure and no two games will play out exactly the same.
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space has received a generous update as well, featuring mods and bonuses that expand the classic gameplay even further. Here are some of the features you’ll find in WW:RtIS –
– Randomly generated animated star maps
– Dozens of unique starships
– Tons of items, lifeforms and ship components
– A bizarre collection of alien races
– Random events and special quests
– Turn-based space exploration and real time combat
– Tutorial mode
– A combat simulator with access to all ships in the game
– Award-winning spaced-out music and sound effects
– Support for user-made mods
This sale will only last the next few days so you better hurry over to IndieGameStand and pick up Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space while you still can! Remember, it’s Pay What You Want, DRM-free, and part of the proceeds go toward charity. Now go, buy it!